Warning: Graph(ic) Post
In case you stay awake at night curious about my productivity -v- keeping up with email, here it is with an extra factor tossed in.
I know, I know, I’m totally MIA. Before you organize a team of professional sniffers to seek me out know this…
- We’ve put our house on the market.
- We sold our home in 7 days.
- We’re packing to move out by the 22nd.
- I’m workin’ to pay bills.
- Homes are expensive.
- We found one to buy.
- We like it a lot.
- It has access to DSL – thank the Lord.
- Dogs have to pee entirely too much.
- I’m sick of the rain.
- Yesterday I lost internet connection for 6 hours and cried.
Graph inspiration comes from one of my favorite bloggers, Nick Cernis. If you haven’t read (viewed?) his post, Stick a Chart in it, you need to…now. If you want to
burn ditch your Franklin Covey planner, get Nick’s e-book, Todoodlist, and you’ll doodle yourself to heightened levels of productivity (you think I’m joking, don’t you?). He has other sites too; seriously funny, yet succinct.
“I’ll be back.”
– Arnold Schwarzenegger, The Terminator